• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Australian V8 chainsaw.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very good, I'm sure Alex showed this before when he was looking for a new saw but went for a more powerful one :funny:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Jezzzs not only are Australian chainsaws bigger than ours but judging by the coasters they were cutting you'd only want one cup of their tea a day :funny::funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Fastest cut in the south reminds me of stretch limos everything ever made has a purpose time these days is very expensive. My choice of reforming capacitors on my new but stored VFD was 180 dollars an hour. Years ago I spent some time in Tasmania photographing timber fellers (guys using shainsaws in the forest) and I know there is a purpose for a saw like this. To some it would be like those giant trucks but from them came the expertise in the mining industry, likewise the space industry and motor racing provide valuable new data for fuel power and braking technology. Have witnessed dual engine ie one either end of a two man chain saw under race conditions (awesome). Thanks for showing mate.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).