• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Elder Lemons Are Back

Jim

Grand Master
Good to see our two Uncle Bucks are back in the forum ... Hope you both have a good break, we sort of missed you both .. :kiss:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Welcome back guy's and I hope you both had good holidays :thumbs
I reckon if stay up and go without sleep, you'll just about have caught up on the forum posts by 04:23 on Monday morning :funny::funny::funny:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Glad to hear you're both back safe & sound if a little tired.:kiss:
Look on the bright side they've given out rain for tomorrow so you won't have to cut the lawns yet a while :funny::funny:

Hope you've both had a great time :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Its good to see you both back, could one of you pop round to Brians, I think he's drank a van load of vino, he's been very quiet'ish.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Go away. Bugger off. The forums are quiet without yo two init?

Hope you all had a great time away now get in shed init?

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
None mate spent most of the time on a bloody coach with a sore ass we did see tons of logs on the kerb side

That must be really frustrating, when you can't stop and sling them in the boot! Welcome back you two, we've not missed you. . . . Much!

:face::face::face:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).