• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Air filtration system

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I am looking at putting an air filtration system in my workshop, it is 16 x 8 feet what would you recommend? :thinks: Obviously i dont want to be spending ridiculous money. :nonono:

Thanks

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
I am looking at putting an air filtration system in my workshop, it is 16 x 8 feet what would you recommend? :thinks: Obviously i dont want to be spending ridiculous money. :nonono:

Thanks

The Microclene MC420 air filtration system is for a single size garage which is approximately the size of your workshop. It retails at £140.

Regards
Terry

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Air filtration system my way,
1,Personal, I use p2 dust masks for pens, a Trend Airshield for bowls etc.
2,Dust collector, Duct-ed out side after I saw how much fine dust that came out of the DC bag
3, An Ionizer same as they recommend for asthma sufferers.
4,Air filter to catch all that real fine dust that would clog your lungs, I made a pre-pre filter for it as I have to go to Adelaide to buy the both filter, I don't trust Aust post to get them here undamaged..
5, Regular vacuuming the floor, If you ever try to walk through a patch of bull dust, you will see how it is imposilbe not to stir up clouds of dusts, I noticed the same when the sun is in the right angle I am in my shed every day

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).