• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

In search of photo for website

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
I've had a bit of a play looking at photos of groups of pens I have made over the last few weeks, with a view to main photo on my website, the photo below is just a concepy of what might be, only taken on my phone so lots of issues. :thinks::thinks::thinks:

A big thank you is freely given by myself to all forum members who have given me advice, pointed me in the right direction, sent me blanks, kits and all sorts of other stuff, without you the photo would be a heap of bits of timber, that no one could ever be interested in. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Group of pens 800 x 488.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
That will be a cracker for your site Billy, well thought out my friend .. :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very nice Billy, It'll look great. Here it is with the levels changed slightly.

Attachments

• Group of pens 800 x 488.jpg
    Group of pens 800 x 488.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 33

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Very nice Billy, It'll look great. Here it is with the levels changed slightly.

Thanks Paul, when I take the actual shot it will be done in RAW and background blown out still leaving a little shadow. The photo shown is a still some way from what I want, pens are not well matched, rotation of clips are wrong in many areas, I need to make the background white area larger, loads of issues :goesred::goesred::goesred:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very nice Billy especially now Paul has done his magic on it go for it mate

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I'm sure all the work you'll put in to that will be well worth the effort Billy, I look forward to seeing it.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).