• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My Mould Material Supplier

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I ordered 2 Kilos of vinamold yellow on Friday and it came Saturday, but they sent me 2 kilos of the vinamold red which is softer. I emailed them and they have sent out another 2 kilos of yellow and they said to keep the red with their compliments. I have just been on the phone to them to see if I could mix the two and they say I can so I tried to pay for the 2 kilos of red without postage and they would have none of it, it was their mistake and they wouldn't accept payment. What an amazing company.

Peter

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Well done to them, it makes a nice change to hear of somebody being treated with a little respect for customer relations.

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
It always amazes me when companies do this, great customer service.

It is quite sad nowadays when we are shocked and remark on good customer service, when it used to be bad service that got the comments:sob:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Good service is not dead just yet then!! This does remind, that not every company are in it JUST for the money. :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
All companies are in it for the money by giving a great service makes sure they get return costumers and recommendations for others to buy off of them.:thumbs:

So good service and back up along with good product = more money, both parties are happy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I think Goulss hit the nail on the head, still it's nice that they did what they did, I have already looked at what else I could buy from them.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Not many about, but those who are about are certainly the ones we need to know about .. :thumbs:

Three bouts in this reply, is it a record?? :whistling:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
I ordered 2 Kilos of vinamold yellow on Friday and it came Saturday, but they sent me 2 kilos of the vinamold red which is softer. I emailed them and they have sent out another 2 kilos of yellow and they said to keep the red with their compliments. I have just been on the phone to them to see if I could mix the two and they say I can so I tried to pay for the 2 kilos of red without postage and they would have none of it, it was their mistake and they wouldn't accept payment. What an amazing company.

Peter

Peter, names deserved to be mentioned, who are they and those that do cast their own blanks will nknow a good company to deal with. Perhaps we ought to have a Hall of Fame and A Hall of Shame forum section so that we can commend and condemn suppliers?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).