• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Ballerina

Yorkie

This is an acrylic called Ballerina. It took a week to complete as the blank is transparent pink. I had to reverse paint the drill hole in light pink several coats and paint the brass tube in a darker pink. Otherwise, you would just have seen brass and white lines; I know this because that's how the first attempt looked! Trial and error! The pen style is called a crown jewel, and has a swarovski crystal on the top. Call me crazy, but I'd say this is a girly pen.

Attachments

• IMG_1749_1.jpg
    IMG_1749_1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1750_1.jpg
    IMG_1750_1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1751_1.jpg
    IMG_1751_1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1720_1.jpg
    IMG_1720_1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 64

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I am sure many a young lady would fight to get their hands on this.
To me it is the single most grotesque article I have seen here, only age can excuse you from forcing it upon us innocent victims.
Have you been accused of war crimes before, this shows experience, this cannot be your first attempt?
Seriously though, nice workmanship great photography and your patience paid its dividend in the quality.
But it still looks hideous.

Yorkie

I had two people fighting over it and sold it for 60. I;'m making another for the other person. Yes, I plan on bringing several of my completed pens and some rare blanks for trade or just for show. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
To me it is the single most grotesque article I have seen here, only age can excuse you from forcing it upon us innocent victims.
Have you been accused of war crimes before, this shows experience, this cannot be your first attempt?
But it still looks hideous.

George, now I see why you thought I was being subtle about your pen-clip ...

:funny::funny:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Well the fact it has a big crystal on the top lends itself to pink and you wouldn't give it to a night club doorman as a gift :funny:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Yorkie,

Brilliant, I have been asked to make a special stunning girlie pen. This is the one, but will have to change the colour.
Where do you get the kit from?

Rowdy

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).