• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Playing with Tonka toys......

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Geez, I used to have a 1.5ton digger and I had pups when it leant over what I considered too much.

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
That fellow has LAAAAAARRGE you-know-whats - not to mention the presenter standing directly beneath him!

Hmmm I think the driver definitely has big brass ones.. presenter hmmm I think just a bit daft..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Germans? Austrians? Swiss? Not one smile or laugh in sight?

Well next time I go to the crane climbing up a tower olympics I know who to bet on or if you happen along a construction site and find a digger stuck a pole youll know it had a German driver.

Hard hat was not necessary, but doing this without a high viz jacket is pretty insane. Im sure that The EU will soon bring out a directive concerning safety clothing whilst climbing a pole in a JCB.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).