• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Gloucestershire

creaky

Apprentice Member
Hello everybody, thanks for letting me join your excellent forum. I registered a couple of days ago and have spent a lot of time reading through all the various threads.
I am so impressed and amused by the friendly banter and great info on various topics. Keep up the good work. Cheers, Richard.:thumbs:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Hello mate, good to have you here, i think another member is from your neck of the woods? :thumbs:

Do you turn pens mate? :thinks:

creaky

Apprentice Member
Hi chaps, thanks for the welcome, I used to turn pens a while back before it became so popular, to be fair most ended up as brass tubes, I have decided to take the plunge again and yes once I can turn something that resembles a pen I will post. You chaps turn out superb looking stuff so it may be a day or several before I do.
Thanks again. Richard

Jim

Grand Master
Hello Richard, thanks for joining us, look forward to you taking part ... :thumbs:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Hello Young Richard. I feel I can welcome you in as I am a newbie here too and have been made so welcome I feel I have known all these people for always.
Don't be shy mate speak up and be heard even if it hurts.:nonono:

creaky

Apprentice Member
Hello Young Richard. I feel I can welcome you in as I am a newbie here too and have been made so welcome I feel I have known all these people for always.
Don't be shy mate speak up and be heard even if it hurts.:nonono:

Oh mate, young sounds so good, makes me feel 60 again!!!! Thanks for the welcome, I liked your pen clip by the way and great turning:thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Hi chaps, thanks for the welcome, I used to turn pens a while back before it became so popular, to be fair most ended up as brass tubes, I have decided to take the plunge again and yes once I can turn something that resembles a pen I will post. You chaps turn out superb looking stuff so it may be a day or several before I do.
Thanks again. Richard

We can wait Richard, but only a few days ... :bwink:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Hi Richard. Welcome aboard and enjoy the banter and any useful information that occasionally comes along!!!!! but for gods sake don't say you like that pen clip as you'll give clumsy a big head lol.:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).