• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Live Work Space "turning a better future"

trapper

Registered
Hi people,

This is a bit of an open invitation aimed toward all of those craftworkers who have insufficient accomodation for their efforts and possibly find the cost of renting (or mortgage payments)a home and a workshop to challenging .

Here in the Vale of Glamorgan jointly with the local authority,and a housing association, and with the support of the Assembly Government a group of us are trying to develop a Crafters/Artisans Village to provide that much needed accomodation. This is aimed at those who are earning a living from their craft rather than the pure hobbyist. The Scheme that has not yet been finalised is seaking expressions of interest by response to a 2page survey questionaire that will be issued to interested parties during the next week.

This is open to anyone entitled to live and work in the UK including singles couple and families. The questionaire will be sent by email. Should you like to receive a copy please private message me with your email address. There is no gaurantee that this will happen or to what extent it will happen, hopefully this is the start of something good.

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Go for it trapper, and like the other i wish you luck, i know how hard an adventure like this can become finalised. :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).