• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wonders of wood!

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
You're both right, but what hacks me off is that when I'm at a show up north they're down south, and when I'm at a show down south, they're up north.

Ummmm science eh? A bit like: the Earth is bigger than the Moon, but the Moon is farther away!

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
From what I gather of this conversation is it's all relative init?
Now if the moon is farther and dad is up Norf, my bruver & sister is darn Sarf and mum is in heaven.
That would put me in no mans land, going in ever decreasing circles till I can kiss my own arse init?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).