• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

ASK Tools have gone into liquidation.

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Hi gents
I have just found out from the AWGB forum that ASK tools have gone into liquidation and there will be a sell off of their tools next tuesday 23rd April
at ASK tools address: Carr Mills Business Centre
919 Bradford Road
Birstall
WF17 9JX

There is an online catalogue at Walkersingleton.co.uk/uploads/file/assetsales/1526cat.pdf

Regards
Terry

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Well i wonder if he put more effort in and wasnt a maungy git if he would still be open? He definitely made his shop a place to visit.......... Once only. :whistling:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Well i wonder if he put more effort in and wasnt a maungy git if he would still be open? He definitely made his shop a place to visit.......... Once only. :whistling:

I agree Tony especially wen I travelled the 40 miles or so to buy something and he had decided to close early and only put it on his website at the last minute!!!!:nonono::nonono:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
there is it a record one but i have just read the sales thing if you are going to buy you have to have a way of loading the stuff like machines as there is no lifting gear there

Jim

Grand Master
I would love to go to the shop on Tuesday Terry, but i have no chance of getting the day off ... :rolling:

Jim

Grand Master
Going to see what we have on, on Tuesday Terry, if i can get it off i will have a ride through to see if owt is going for a snip ... :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).