• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Done.

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Fence finished:ciggrin: Patio finished :ciggrin: Pergola erected :ciggrin:

Now going away for a week to Berwick upon Tweed to recover, but boy is my wood pile going to get a hammering when I get back:thumbs:

Shade pulled back

1.jpg

Shade over.

2.jpg

And don't blame me for the photos being on the side, blooming iPad, I have still not worked out how to turn em round:goesred:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Why did you build them on their side, won't things fall out:nooidea::funny:

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
So tell me again, what have you done? These bifocals are useless. it looks like a green wall with some tiles on it and a pallet leaning against it?????

image (1).jpg

image.jpg

Ah now I see nit? Very nice.

download (2).jpg

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Fence finished:ciggrin: Patio finished :ciggrin: Pergola erected :ciggrin:

Now going away for a week to Berwick upon Tweed to recover, but boy is my wood pile going to get a hammering when I get back:thumbs:

Shade pulled back
View attachment 7520

Shade over.

View attachment 7521

And don't blame me for the photos being on the side, blooming iPad, I have still not worked out how to turn em round:goesred:

Is this a replica of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon ???? LOL :funny::funny::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice indeed Stewart, can't you take it on holiday with you .. :ciggrin:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Don't take any notice of the urine extractors Stewart. I think its very nice and sturdy. I do wonder why you're making such an elaborate woodpile though :funny:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Have a good time on holiday :banana::banana:

Hopefully when you get back I will find time to come round and help you with your wood pile :thinks::thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).