• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Fathers Day

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A T-shirt from my daughter... see its not only you lot that take extract the urine. :funny:

Attachments

• shed.jpg
    shed.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 50

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I want one init?
All I get is beer to keep me indoors, kids are fed up with with bailing me out when I go pub init?

Jim

Grand Master
Well i can't say that i have seen this before ... I love it, and want one ... :ciggrin:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I always get a handmade card from my daughter and grandaughter plus something a little sweet like curlywurlies or chocolate eclairs two of my favourite sweets.

Peter

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I got quite excited when my youngest blurted out they got me an Ipad.

image.jpg

Not quite what I was expecting :rolling::funny::funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
The ''Old guys rule'' is a brand, they do all sorts and can be got off t'internet.
I have a few of their t-shits / hats etc, good stuff.

I've just had a look at the web site and there are enough shirts on there to keep my birthdays/christmas's/fathers day going for many years. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
That's the one - the wife & daughters thought they would take the p1$$ but it back fired 'cos I quite like their stuff, especially the t-shirts with the old motorbikes etc on.

Me too, spent the morning putting my orders in, downloaded the catalogue for the family to look at and get me more init?
I got the Triumph and a couple of beer related t shits.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
i have the very same one myself, also got one with Motorshed a place for spades on it
Place of spades, a play on their song title Ace of spades init?
For those who don't know who Motorhead are
I got one of those too on the way, yeah old rockers never die that just smell like they have.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).