• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Fathers Day 2

naxie

Registered
My subtle hints and leaving youtube videos open obviously worked!

Jack and Evie proudly presented me with this this morning.

RollyMunro.jpg

They have been saving hard so Jack says, not sure how much I've indirectly paid towards it but I'm well chuffed. :thumbs:

It certainly beats the usual socks. I did get a smellys set and a Daddy Pig Teeshirt as well as three lovely cards one of which little Evie made at nursery.

I've given it a bit of a try already hollowing out a walnut bowl, very easy to control and use. Hopefully I can find the time to use it a bit more next week.

I hope all you dad's have had a good day aswell and been able to get a bit of shed time in.:wink:

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Jammy sod !

I have to say I've had a lovely day out at the 3 Counties show, paid for by SWMBO (thank goodness), apart from them really knowing how to charge for an entry fee, t'was a very good day out.

Nice to see some of the rare breeds sheep and pigs that I've missed since giving up the smallholding. Plenty to do for the kids as well so that kept them from whinging :funny:

Full of excellent Wild Boar and Apple bangers for lunch. Had to let me belt out YUM !

Jim

Grand Master
Them kids sure know how to spoil a Dad ... :thumbs:

Or maybe Jack played an Ace here, i can see you next avatar showing Jack using the Munro tool Ed .. :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).