• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

1st craft fair done

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Well, first craft fair under the belt. Made £50, which is more than I would have made by it all sitting at home. The wife and her mate provided the eye candy, and my eldest son went out handing cards to people telling them to come have a look bless him:thumbs:
Sold a pen to the Lady mayoress, and have contact details for another 16 people.
A rather splendid day all in all.
NEXT !! :funny::funny::thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Congrats Brody:thumbs:

Peter

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
:funny: it was a Methodist church in Redditch. Think the amount of people thatturned up surprised even them

I would have thought 50 quid wasn't a bad result then.

I've foolishly said I'll do second sons Summer Fair at school this Saturday, to be honest if I walk out 50 quid up I'll be pleased. In fact I'll be amazed !

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).