• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cheshire and Derbyshire county shows

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Anyone going to the Cheshire county show on Tuesday or Wednesday this week or the Derbyshire show this coming Sunday?

If so please come and say hallo. In the craft tent next to the shopping marquee (complete crap) at tabley show ground and the craft tent at Elvaston on Sunday. Come and argue the toss about ca with me!!!

Paul

Fellow
Hey Neil

Do you get down near Tonbridge / kent selling your wares as I would be keen to see the display, and say hello during any lulls

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Hey Neil

Do you get down near Tonbridge / kent selling your wares as I would be keen to see the display, and say hello during any lulls
Three shows coming up in your neck of the woods Paul, can't remember when as I am currently lying on my pit in my van, but am at the Kent county show.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
When are you down this neck of the woods again Neil? I'm surprised you didn't do the Bath and West Show

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Drat. Her indoors And I usually demonstrate weaving in the "rare breeds tent at the Cheshire show as members of the North Cheshire SWD. But we aren't there this year :down:
We're giving other people a chance to attend :rolling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).