• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

1st turners meet for me.

garrydibley

First Name
Garry
Tomorrow night is the cheam wood turners meet and I will be going to my 1st event.
Looks like a good place to chat and pick up a few hints and tips.
Can't wait tbh wife thinks I am a sad git, lol
No pen for her this Christmas.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
well it will also be my first time there tomorrow so we can bring the insanitary together :winking::winking::winking::winking:

Paul

Fellow
Good luck bell ringer. You do realise people will just reckon your giving a grandparent a lift.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Have a nice time and don't let Alex near any wood or he'll do a Paul Daniels on it.

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
well it will also be my first time there tomorrow so we can bring the insanitary together

Alex, there will probably be a few colostomy bags, catheters and other unsanitary items as well as a degree of insanity.

Don't confuse the evening with the National Earpiece test forum that meets locally.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Alex, there will probably be a few colostomy bags, catheters and other unsanitary items as well as a degree of insanity.

Don't confuse the evening with the National Earpiece test forum that meets locally.

And the straight wooden things they have in their hands are "WALKING STICKS" not pieces of wood for turning into pens :funny:
Have fun guys :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Oh and Alex, if anyone picks on you, let me know and I'll get them at playtime. :funny::funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Have fun you pair. And remember, no playing up or it's the naughty coroner for you !!:funny::funny:

Brilliant statement from a master linguist and so apt, that has been added to my vocabulary Brody, many thanks.

I now have visions of the naughty coroner and the grim reaper visiting the coffin dodging woodturners meetings all around the country looking for victims.
BOSTIN INIT?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).