• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More football

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Sky Sports Interviewer: So Wayne, what do you think of Costa Rica?

Wayne Rooney: Errm. Errm. Well, it's good and that errm but I prefer Cafe Nero

"I don't really know my best position. left, right or centre"

"Wayne, just get on the f...ing plane and pick an aisle will you."

Wayne Rooney is refusing to write off England's chances in the World Cup.

Mainly because he can't write.

Roy Hodgson told the team last night before the game to "Play like you have never played before"

I think the team misunderstood what he really meant.

Nick Clegg probably thinks England can lose and still become World Champions by joining forces with Germany.

What's the difference between the England football team and a Stannah stairlift?

The stairlift lets you down gently.

:devil::devil::devil:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
At this rate England will be playing against Australia ..............
at the airport while both teams are waiting for their flights home :funny::funny::funny:
:goesred:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Nice one, like it alot.

Why is it that the majority of people know how England will do but the team Managers can't

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
The managers know just as we do, but they can't say that, if they want to keep their meagre salaries:funny:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).