• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

No workshop today

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Violet had a mad half hour and purchased this it arrived about mid day so after erecting it I got to wondering it has to be £ 200 to £300 worth there now its got to be my turn :nooidea: well I can only try un-it :thinks::thinks:
DSCF0246.JPGDSCF0247.JPG

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
What you mean you did not do it for love.................. The love of hopefully getting a new tool:ave_it::ave_it::ave_it:

By the way very nice

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
Don't think you will need much of a dust extraction unit in the new workshop Woody

Robin

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
For that much money you must be able to get a new vimarc, I'd have thought Woody.

Nice bit of shade there to meet Vi half way with your tea. Good planning :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Nice to see Violet smiling Woody, was it due to today's erection my friend .. :kiss: It looks good, i hope we get plenty of Sun for the First Lady to enjoy many happy hours sat under it .. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I understand Woody guarantees satisfaction with every erection init? :nooidea::nooidea::nooidea:
What's this I hear about you being sunburned while doing it?
Only dad could get a burned bonce while putting up a sunshade init?
Love you dad and Milady looks lovely and comfy in there

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Well Woody, what do you expect when you have a nude hanging on your workshop wall. Got to do something to hide her from prying eyes:wink: Fat lot of good it's done 'cos you've posted it now for all of us to see. (can you post a high quality raw pic so it can be enlarged BTW?):whistling:

Great outdoor work area when the boss lady gets tired of it!

Bob

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well Woody, what do you expect when you have a nude hanging on your workshop wall. Got to do something to hide her from prying eyes:wink: Fat lot of good it's done 'cos you've posted it now for all of us to see. (can you post a high quality raw pic so it can be enlarged BTW?):whistling:

Bob

Got the back view on the other end of my workshop Lol

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
The big question is did you carve them:thinks:

No Derek I was going to try my hand at carving when they told me to give up turning even purchased a set of chisels but before I got a chance to try carving they told me all is well carry on turning so that was that the chisels have never been used

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody noticed Vi has a great view of the workshop comings and goings keeping you both in touch wish you a shed load of sunshine this summer to take advantage of the new outdoor retreat it looks fantastic mate.

All the best Peter.:claps:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).