• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

homecast fail

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
What was the experiment?

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
It is better ti have tried and failed than to fail to try so good on you for trying better luck next time the blank looks to be full of promise

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It was a nut shell cast but blew out at the end
the repair was poor so failed but I will get it right
thanks for all the comments Frankie.

What nut shell was it, I can't see a lot of damage so you must have repaired it quite well.

Peter

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
That's a bloody shame mate, but the first one is always a test, the next one will be a winner eh !:thumbs::wink:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I'm sure you'll get it right in the end Frankie, it will be worth while persevering for sure. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).