• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

F...Ball

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
The Performance Director for the British bobsleigh team, Gary Anderson, has requested a meeting with Roy Hodgson.

He wants to find out how England went downhill so fast.

Looks like the English team are gonna get screwed on penalties again....their luggage is gonna be way overweight bringing all that champagne back.

Two weeks ago, I went to the newsagents and found £2 in my pocket. I had the choice between betting for England in the football, or buying a lottery ticket. I decided that I wanted at least some chance of winning,

So I bought a lottery ticket.

Even the heroin addict down the road is better at shooting then Rooney.

BREAKING NEWS.......England has just been banned from the boxing in the Rio 2016 Olympic Games..................due to always getting knocked out in the first round...!

:devil::devil:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).