• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Northumberland

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
Hi folks

I just found your forum by following a link in Jim's profile on the AWGB forum. Until now I didn't know your forum existed. Where have I been?

I have been making pens and writing about making pens for a while, you might even have seen my book or my articles in Woodturning and Woodworking Plans and Projects magazines.

I am always looking to improve and learn new techniques and happy to share my own with anyone who is prepared to listen. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Walter

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
Thanks for the welcome chaps. Yes Terry, that was me at Turner's Retreat.

I am sure I can help raise the profile of the forum Bellringer. I am a moderator on the WWI forum too so I am sure I can mention the forum there and maybe add a link to my website.

Jed Baxter

Registered
Welcome Walter, good to have you on board, please do hare some of your knowledge, it would help to see where i am going wrong with my pens. :bwink:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Hi Walter I am new here too,
In the short time I have been doing this I keep bumping into your name and have read much of your advise to others.
Welcome.

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
Thanks for the welcomes chaps. Terry I agree it is a silly price. Can't fault it as a piece of kit and it has lots of nice features but more than I would be prepared to pay. I suppose it is partly the cost of importing from the USA but even in the States it is $500 which is about £330. You could get three Axminster K10's for that.

Mark WWI = Woodworkers Institute The GMC magazines forum.

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Welcome to the forums Walter i hope you have the time to share you experiance with us. :thumbs:
Sorry about that i was supposed to have edited my 1st post :rolling:

Jim

Grand Master
Hi Walter great to have you in here with us, i have respect of all authors, but to have one who shares our hobby join the forums is marvellous ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).