• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Scroll sawn items from recent hand made show

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
AS promised two more items from the recent Hand Made Show here in town they visit every few mths made by a guy fairly new to Scroll Sawing.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Attachments

• DSCF0028.JPG
    DSCF0028.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF0029.JPG
    DSCF0029.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 41

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Peter, I'm willing to bet good money that at least one if not both of those were cut on a laser cutter. The balloon shows the characteristic burn marks along the edges, while the 'hinge cuts' and finger joints on the heart box are a particular favourite of laser cutter designers. Doesn't detract in any way from the beauty of them ...

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Very nice if you like that sort of thing.
Far too fiddly enuf for me and too pansy enuf init?
I would like to see that hat on that box cos they is different shapes.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).