• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Collect+ Delivery

First Name
Dan
Afternoon all. I have received a message today stating that one of my orders that was sent has not arrived. Collect+ say it has been delivered. If you have had orders from me please can you let me know when your items got delivered? Thanks Dan

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I received mine Dan, I can't remember when it was, but I know it was the day after the first person said theirs had been delivered.

Peter

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Got my stuff no problem at all Dan, can't be sure when it was but I have made up all the Sierras that you sent and I am well chuffed with them

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

naxie

Registered
My stebs arrived this morning Dan, thankyou.

They feel excellent quality, I'll let you kbow how I get on with them once I get 5 minutes in the workshop this weekend.

From what I can see so far though, highly recommend, good bearings and well machined. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).