• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My claim to fame

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
A friend asked me to make a pen ready for this morning for a famous person visiting the school his kids go to so i made them he collected it this morning i have just found out the person was Warwick Davis it should be a good selling point :thumbs:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
warwick-davis-at-event-of-johnny-english-reborn-(2011).jpg

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well done Alex hopefully your first step to providing for the stars at double or treble the price

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Nice one Alex :thumbs:
You'll be buying a Ferrari next :winking:
Your claim to fame is that one of your pens is used by an Ewok :funny:

Why a Ferrari no it not the car for me the boot is to small not sure my saw would even fit let allow the the tree i much prefer a mog with a timber trailer

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
And here he is holding the pen.

Attachments

• warwick2.jpg
    warwick2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 34

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Welll that was a nice litte SHORT story init?
Well done Alex, and you say he will write to you?
When he can find a damn pen tthat works init?

Jim

Grand Master
That photo will look great on your website Alex, a bit of free PR for you my friend .. Well deserved .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).