• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Specsavers

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Been up and down the store a few times recently and my Drain too.
Everytime we get something they give us money off vouchers, got quite a few now and finished our purchases.
If anyone going to specsavers for glasses gis a shout and I'll send you vouchers for 25% off purchases over £69.00 init?
All elps dunnit?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I guess at this point we should have a specsaver joke.....

I went into Specsavers the other day... do you know who I bumped into?.... Everybody.... OK I'll get my coat.

Thanks for the offer Brian. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Have to admit that i can't work on the lathe now without my glasses on .. :rolling:

Great offer Brian .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).