• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Had another sortout

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Split up some logs and sealed with PVA this morning!
The small ones are from an Acer that got cut down last year that I forgot I had and the bigger bits elm that was sealed before needed to be cut shorter! Got rid of the Boss and her questions, she asked whats that stuff do then? erm it's to stop the rats in the shed nibbling the wood! Soon retreated indoors :goesred:

2014-06-28 10.52.15.jpg

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
I will have to remember that one for the next time the wife visits the shed[emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Nice explanation :thumbs:
Unfortunately "Her Indoors" wouldn't be fooled by it :rolling:
She's seen too many shields sealed with PVA :rant:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).