• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bloody shopping

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Got dragged around the shops today but as a reward for being a good boy Violet got me an electric chain saw so look out logs here I come

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I just know I don't have to say this but I will anyway... keep it sharp Woody :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I hear you with shopping I get a reprieve today we pick up the daughter from America for a month this morning but guess what there will be three of us shopping tomorrow. Yesterday I gazed at your facebook stuff and it is outstanding I avoid them as a rule cause I am such a mug at handling pass words etc looking toward lots of help from said daughter as usual with things computer.

The quality on facebook layout, pics and words outstanding IMHO.

Kind regards Peter. 5.15 am Thursday.

:goesred::thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Not to worry Terry, i will bring the boys over to York, they have ways my friend .. :devil: I did ask nicely ... :rant:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).