• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cactus Juice now at Timberbits

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
David is now selling Cactus Juice and just under 2L is about £50. I am tempted to get just under 500ml for about £18 just to test it. I don't know how it compares to getting it from the USA.

Peter

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I may well be wrong here but the way the advert I read was worded it sounded like it was for the Austrailian market only :nooidea::nooidea:

Hopefully I read it wrong.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I just looked again and they invite international orders, so that's okay.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It is plus 10AUD

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I've never seen or used Cactus Juice, does it have any benefit over using ca on punky wood?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I've never seen or used Cactus Juice, does it have any benefit over using ca on punky wood?

It is used in conjunction with vacuum and is supposedly sucked deep into the wood when the vacuum is released, it then need to be cooked in an oven.

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
It is used in conjunction with vacuum and is supposedly sucked deep into the wood when the vacuum is released, it then need to be cooked in an oven.

Peter

Ah, ok so without a vacuum its of no use to me then.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That far gone, its on the fire!

But I've had some of my nicest results with wood that is starting to fall apart. A touch of the magic ca and its hard again, better than any blue pill! :funny:

Jim

Grand Master
Has this product now been removed? Don't see it anywhere on the site .. :nooidea:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).