• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

This is the Bees Knees

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
ha ha ha ha :funny:

Attachments

• bees knees.jpg
    bees knees.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 54

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
If you like them that much & your up this way anytime Paul there's around 1000 bees in the hive next door, though how many knees they have I don't know, but I'm sure my neighbour would happily let you look.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
If you like them that much & your up this way anytime Paul there's around 1000 bees in the hive next door, though how many knees they have I don't know, but I'm sure my neighbour would happily let you look.

6 each at a rough guess, unless you have some disabled members of the hive.

:ciggrin:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That's what the wife said, but i couldnt work out where the ha ha ha ha fitted in. Think I was looking for something on a different plane, forgot that you are a diver, should have realised!

Are you insinuating that the water has got in Neil :funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Not seen any wheelchairs outside the hive so I guess there must be 6000 Knees in there, nivarna for Paul :funny::funny:

I've got a hive in the field behind my house to pollinate the orchard. I'll start by counting them. :funny:

What would you rather bee.... or a wasp?

Jim

Grand Master
Lolled at some of the replies .. :funny:

I got it Paul ... Does that make me unique .. :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).