• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

July GB Tour

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
I got depressed when I put the details in the routemaster of where I am in the next week.
Map.jpg

So if anyone is at the cotswolds show in Cirencester on 5th and 6th July, the Great Yorkshire Show on 8th/9th/10th or the Kent County Show 11th/12th/13th please come and say hallo, although the response might not be too normal!! Hopefully the wife will be manning the standard in Kent on the AM of 11th as I will have packed up at Harrogate and driven south arriving Detling at around 0130 and then setting up to trade at 0800. At least I dont have to pay the tolls on the M25 bridge at that time of the night, yahoo!!

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Blimey Neil. That has to be between 600 - 650 miles round trip :thinks:
You'll be sleeping for a week by the time you get home :sleeping:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I'll check with er indoors to see if she wants to pop up on the weekend. I'll bring you a cuppa. :thumbs:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Crikey Neil that's a fair old jaunt. Hope you do well with your sales.

Let me know if you are in the Midlands any time

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Crikey Neil that's a fair old jaunt. Hope you do well with your sales.

Let me know if you are in the Midlands any time

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Vic,

August 2/3, Prestwold Hall, excellent Game and Country show, three display rings, two craft tents, one gift (crap) tent, two food tents, fishing displays, clay shoots, dog racing, glass blowing, blacksmith display, bee keeping, a fat bloke in a tent with an axminster latheand a whole host of other stuff

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Hi Neil

i assume you will be in a craft tent at detling?

Steve

In a Marquee entitled Cottage Industries Association. Wont be there Friday morning as the wife will be manning the stand as Ill be asleep in the van having set up overnight after travelling down from Harrogate, but I should be around to have a normal conversation after about 2pm!

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Vic,

August 2/3, Prestwold Hall, excellent Game and Country show, three display rings, two craft tents, one gift (crap) tent, two food tents, fishing displays, clay shoots, dog racing, glass blowing, blacksmith display, bee keeping, a fat bloke in a tent with an axminster latheand a whole host of other stuff

Might see if we can get over to annoy the hell out of you at that one !

Jim

Grand Master
Wow Neil, how many miles to the pen do you do ... :whistling::whistling: That sure is some miles my friend .. :bwink:

Paul

Fellow
Wow Neil, how many miles to the pen do you do ... :whistling::whistling: That sure is some miles my friend .. :bwink:

Air miles, food miles and now pen miles. :devil: considering where some of the woods come from we better be careful the government doesn't start taxing the pen.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).