• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Jr.Gent in Clear Acrylic

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
This is one of the many sets I have to cast in clear acrylic. There was quite a large air bubble and i found out after it was cast that it was another of my moulds that had been butchered hence the air bubble.

Peter

DSC_0137.jpg
DSC_0138.jpg
DSC_0139.jpg

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Stunning Peter and I can't see the air bubble :thumbs:

Thank you. I had to cut it out and fill in with CA which I did over 5 days and I can't see where it was, but it was extra work which I wouldn't have to do normally.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is bloody amazing Peter it has to be the best acrylic blank I have ever seen amazing I cant even begin to figure out how you done it and I dont want to the mystery of how its done is all part of its beauty bloody well done mate
If you start marketing them I want some

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Stunning. How did you make the pattern on the tube?

Thank you. If you mean the zigzag it wasn't with my wife's pinking shears:whistling:

That is bloody amazing Peter it has to be the best acrylic blank I have ever seen amazing I cant even begin to figure out how you done it and I dont want to the mystery of how its done is all part of its beauty bloody well done mate
If you start marketing them I want some

I only make them during the good weather and I now have 40 different sets to cast, but I now have to make new moulds and at the moment I don't have time to get them done. They are spoken for before they are cast, last year I made 80 sets and I used 30 sets, this year I will probably use them all.

Peter

Paul

Fellow
Just inspiring, best plastic I have seen, and I wouldn't been surprised if you haven't just made people think about trying to emulate you. :claps::claps::claps::itscool::itscool::itscool::claps::claps::claps::yourtheman:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Those blanks are fantastic !

I'm not surprised they get spoken for before they're made.

Thank you. If you think they are great, wait until you see the rest:thumbs: I might take a couple of photos of some waiting to be cast:thumbs:

Just inspiring, best plastic I have seen, and I wouldn't been surprised if you haven't just made people think about trying to emulate you. :claps::claps::itscool::itscool::itscool::claps::claps::yourtheman:

Thank you. Why not, I didn't invent the look, I researched loads of images of these kind of blanks and tried to make my own. Each one I make is my own design, but I can't honestly say I wasn't influenced by some other blank I saw, its a continuing process that is evolving, I have some in the pipeline that I am thrilled about.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
This is a photo of a couple of other sets, not sure if you can make them out or not, but they will look slightly different when cast. I don't want to show others until I have had a chance to deliver them.

Peter

DSC_0140.jpg

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Peter mate, that is without a doubt one of THE best pens I've ever clapped eyes on! Imaginative, extremely well executed and finished so very well!! :yourtheman:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).