• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Problems posting & with screen picture

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
I am currently having a problem posting, if this posts my problem is when doing a quick reply, this is a new thread.

I have also attached a screenshot of the Forum main page, you will see that down the right hand side Alex's avatar can be seen, WHY, also at the top left my avatar is missing

Anybody else having problems

Screenshot 2014-07-04 19.57.26.jpg

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
System wouldnt let me post via quick reply

This is a reply using the advanced mode as I could not use the quick reply, when I did I got the screen shot below

Screenshot 2014-07-04 20.32.49.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).