• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Some B/Stoppers

Jed Baxter

Registered
They look very good wm, nice finish to them also. Thou one or two of them could pass for toothpicks from the look of the tips. :ciggrin:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
No good being in the fridge get it drunk man!!!!
Every Aussie that I have worked with would never use a bottle stopper. A bottle of alcohol was always polished off there and then!!!!!! lol
Regards
Terry:whistling::whistling:

I'm a beer drinker there all ways two cans in my beer fridge, I don't like wine only drink it if I have to for a toast at a wedding or somfing.

Jim

Grand Master
Well i have to admit Mark, the Mulga looks superb when finished, all four look smart to me. :thumbs: Have you any pens made with the wood Mulga? :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).