• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

retreatjohn

Hello all,
My name is John, I live in Dorset in England although I am in Florida for a few weeks now.
I have been turning about 3 years but only just starting on pens
I have bought some kits from Woodcraft in Clearwater along with the bushings, could anybody tell me if the bushings are a good fit for use with a Planet mandrel bought in the UK.
Thanks

trapper

Registered
Hi John, welcome to this adictive space hope you enjoy it as much as myself truly good peeps here:thumbs:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Hi John and welcome to your new life my advice while your out there hire a shipping container and buy as much as you can afford your going to need them :funny::thumbs:Frankie.

creaky

Apprentice Member
Hi John welcome, I am very slightly newer to the forum than yourself, but I have to say it is the friendliest bunch of people I have come across. Once again welcome. Richard:waver:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Hi John. Enjoy the sun in Florida, and kiss your life goodbye when you get back and turn your first pen. We're sort of a support group for people with pen addiction, although we tend to encourage one another to get more addicted, rather than the other way around!

David

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).