• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments colours

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
I have been ask to make four pens in the following colours, The customer wants them made using the following Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments colours.
What are the closest match. The on-line colour chats do not come close to what the costumer wants.
This could be an on going sales if I am successful.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
The only thing I can think of is getting hold of the originals and mixing small batches till you get there. Mica powder may be an option too.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I am not sure you could get good colour matches with the Pearl-ex without lots of trial and error yo would have to mix several together to get that green, the red and blue would be less problematic and I can't tell what colour the end one is unless it is supposed to be white or gray. Does it have to be pearl-ex? Ordinary pigment pastes would be easier to get the colours you need red, yellow, blue, green, black and white you can use them to get almost any close colour match.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).