• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Penturning for week ending the 28th April

Jim

Grand Master
Nothing planned for this weekend as i have a weeks holiday so maybe most of the work i do will be preparation and a big clean up ready for my guest on the 1st May ... :bwink: I do need to look at a little alteration to my lay out as the shed is starting to look cluttered, this makes it look as thou i have no room. :down:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Nothing planned for this weekend as i have a weeks holiday so maybe most of the work i do will be preparation and a big clean up ready for my guest on the 1st May ... :bwink: I do need to look at a little alteration to my lay out as the shed is starting to look cluttered, this makes it look as thou i have no room. :down:

"A big clean up for my guest" you are kidding me!!!!:down::down:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Not much going on at my workshop this weekend, maybe i will get in for a few hours? :down:

Jim

Grand Master
Well i must make that start, don't want my VIP sat in the muck on his visit ... :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).