• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello From Ohio, USA

Mark James

First Name
Mark
Just wanted to introduce myself. Live in Northern Ohio, and am fairly new to turning (3 years)- pens/other. So I have more enthusiasm than skill, but I clearly share the addiction.

Looking forward to visiting, learning and contributing.

Active in IAP, but it's a big world.

My wife occasionally travels to Hazelwood for work, so maybe I can be a "carry-on" sometime :thumbs:

Best Regards, Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 45

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Hello Mark a warm welcome to the UK site, I like what I see in your work especially the box and finial, what wood is that btw?

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hello Mark and welcome, look forward to seeing some more of your work in the future.

Many on here are very helpful and the rest are just plain mad. They are a great bunch but don't tell them I said so and also very knowledgable.

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Mark, i like those blanks, are they home made my friend? :thinks:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the best pen forum in the world Mark :thumbs: you've made a good choice coming here and already showing us some good stuff. When you say travelling to Hazelwood... is that in the UK? if so it wouldn't be in Devon by any chance would it?

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Welcome to the house of fun Mark. Looks like you do some good work fella, looking forward to seeing more.:thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Welcome to the forum Mark.

Nice to see some of your work, sure with your enthusiasm you have learnt something we haven't.

Look forward to learning from you as well.:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Mark you hit the spot with your intro looking forward to your participation like you I get around as well find over here great. Just won three great blanks on the IAP from Bob Wemm.:thumbs:

Kind regards Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).