• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sheena

Robert

First Name
Rob
aka my better half, asked today, when I said I was going to the shed to make a pen, could she have a go.

And, with just a little help from me, here is the result.

Not bad for a first attempt eh?

Now I appreciate the can of worms I am opening here, especially hot on the heels of my 11 year old http://www.penturners.co.uk/off-topic-forum/5506-i-think-hes-natural.html and that I may be having to fight for time on the lathe in future, but on the plus side she swept up after herself, including all my mess from the last week and my shed has never looked so clean!

IMG_8278.jpg

IMG_8280.jpg

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
That's it mate you have done it now, get yourself another lathe.
His and hers turning school in your shed from now on.
Nice job Sheena go get em init?

Paul

Fellow
Nice pen, fella. You might find your tools all organised, in what at first is annoying and an affront, but begrudgingly actually very helpful.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lovely pen... but.... what are you thinking.... Women in a mans cave..... come on man get your club out and force her back into her habitat where the white goods are. :funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).