• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Just to say hello

inaspin

Registered
First Name
Berns
Hi everyone

Just joined the forum, I have been turning for a few years now but only just got into pens really enjoying it. I wish I had, had a go sooner I am sure I will be along with a few questions soon Just wanted to say hi.

Berns

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I'll jump in quickly before all the lunatics get here and say welcome to the forum:banana::banana::banana:. There are some very knowledgeable people on here but I will let you decide who and which ones:winking::winking:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Alex is the most sane person, he's got a certificate to prove it.

Welcome to the Calsberg forum Berns.... well if Calsberg did forums... you get the gist!

Show us some pics of your work

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Sanity is all in the mind, this place is real init?
Welcome Berns enjoy the loony bin as we all do, settle in and chat away.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Alex is the most sane person, he's got a certificate to prove it.

Welcome to the Calsberg forum Berns.... well if Calsberg did forums... you get the gist!

Show us some pics of your work

If Carlsberg did forums it would be full of pictures of down and outs throwing up in shop doorways!:mooney2:

Alex uses predictive text and is having a misspelt youth:devil:

Welcome to the forum Berns:ciggrin:

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Welcome to the asylum Berns and enjoy it, it's good here, I am one of the few sane ones here, well I must be as I have been Certified! Well that's what I think That's what I mean!:rolling: Lots of help here if you need it and a very friendly place!:thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Welcome to the forum Berns :thumbs:
As you can see the rest of them in here are a bunch of nutters
No we're not
Yes you are
No we're not
:winking:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Take no notice mate, just come in and you'll soon be like the rest. Not me of course I'm perfectly sane.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing your work and learning from you as well.

But just to put things right.. The sane ones are on black..:face: Any other colour is bordering on total insanity..

scouseroy

Graduate Member
First Name
Roy
just cos I have a turkey on my head doesn't make me mad :wink: welcome Berns you will find a wealth of experience and advice on here whether you want it or not!!!

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Welcome Berns, I'm sure you'll find plenty of subjects to interest you. Too late to back out now anyway as it's a one way ticket :whistling:
I know I'm one of the sane ones but I didn't realise how quickly they would chuck me into the plonkers club:goesred:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Welcome to the forum Berns. Wisecracks apart, hopefully you'll learn something from it. See, that was a normal, intelligent comment, wasn't it?:bwink::bwink:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome Berns, from an ex-penturner. Well that what it seems like - too darn busy at the mo to do the stuff I love. Plus I just had a SNAFU with my CNC machine - MORE work! Anyway, pull up a sock and sit down, we're all harmless. Apart from Terry, of course ...

:kiss:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).