• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wedding plaque

loftyhermes

First Name
Steve
My son got married on Saturday and I cut this for them out of 1/4" oak faced ply 10" x 8", finished with Danish oil and a black card backer

Attachments

• Wedding plaque Si & Emma (4).jpg
    Wedding plaque Si & Emma (4).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 69

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lot of work has gone into that and its absolutely fantastic, they must be over the moon :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Quality, it is a cracking piece of work, which I am sure is well regarded.

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
One very nice piece of scroll work. They should treasure it for years to come:thumbs:

loftyhermes

First Name
Steve
Thanks for the comments guys. Jim it was cut out with a scroll saw not pyro'ed, Peter yes it was last Saturday and everyone that saw it commented on how nice it was, some even knew who'd done it, (I've done some cutting for a few of them before).
just received this photo to add, yes I cut the Mr & Mrs as well.
happy scrolling
Steve

Attachments

• Wedding plaque Si & Emma.jpg
    Wedding plaque Si & Emma.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 37
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).