• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Do you use Ebay

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
To buy your tools, or projects. I mainly buy my pen blanks from ebay but we are very limited to compared to the USA and Australia regarding exotics. So when buying from these countries the costs increase to nearly double with the postage. :rolling:

Jim

Grand Master
I use Ebay regular Tony, to both buy and sell. I have found that items here in the North that are advertised for collection only, doesn't reach the prices what the South reach. :nooidea:

Ebay is a useful place especially when you need something quick ... :goesred:

Jim

Grand Master
Had a good deal last weekend Tony, got myself a chuck and 3 sets of jaws ... :thumbs:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Never seem to get a deal when buying my items Jim, always seem to pay top price as there are always others bidding on the same item as me. :rolling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).