• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Timberbits

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
and another week goes bye bye
30 days and no kit:nonono:

not even a reply to email i sent mid week:devil:

I know that most of you have success with them
i am just so p*** off now

moan over:sob:

Steve

Jim

Grand Master
That doesn't sound like the David or Vera i have dealt with Steve, they usually answer emails the next day, taking into account the time difference of course .. He has even gone as far as calling me on the phone?? Don't give up my friend, and if i can help you with a few kits while these arrive then just drop me a PM and we can sort something out .. :thumbs:

cookie21

First Name
Barry
I placed an order 2nd july still no delivery, David say give it a few more days, then I can have a refund or he will resend the order, too much fecking about, I hope Dan can come up with the goods at the right price

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That doesn't sound like the David or Vera i have dealt with Steve, they usually answer emails the next day, taking into account the time difference of course .. He has even gone as far as calling me on the phone?? Don't give up my friend, and if i can help you with a few kits while these arrive then just drop me a PM and we can sort something out .. :thumbs:

I think ther may be a problem with email since the incept of the new site, I emailed David and have still not had a reply, that is really unusual.

When I ordered from TB I got a tracking number in the dispatch email, have you been able to check the tracking?

Ever since I have used Timberbits and that is quite a while, I have never been able to track a package from them. Royal mail always says the number doesn't compute or something similar.

Peter

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Ever since I have used Timberbits and that is quite a while, I have never been able to track a package from them. Royal mail always says the number doesn't compute or something similar.

Peter

The tracking number was for use with the SingPost website. It's a bit vague but it does tell you whether it's in the this country or not.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
The tracking number was for use with the SingPost website. It's a bit vague but it does tell you whether it's in the this country or not.

With singpost, it doesn't have the UK in the choice of countries, strange but that's how it is for me.

Peter

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
your delivery is with mine cookie
we ordered on the same day...i have 3 orders from them..somewhere en-route

kind offer Jim
I have some kits winging there way from Dan so I will be ok for a week

Steve

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
thanks Dan

hope i don't get excited and turn them all in one long session:ave_it:

Steve

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Happy Days

Dan ..the kits arrived and look fantastic...thanks again great service..i will get one together over weekend
Concava arrived from Turners Workshop
Parcel from timberbits...ordered on the 20th
I guess the last one from the 2nd got lost and I have the struggle of sorting that out...if they answer me:sob:

Steve

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Happy Days

Dan ..the kits arrived and look fantastic...thanks again great service..i will get one together over weekend
Concava arrived from Turners Workshop
Parcel from timberbits...ordered on the 20th
I guess the last one from the 2nd got lost and I have the struggle of sorting that out...if they answer me:sob:

Steve

it might be they are having trouble with there email system as David normal answers really quick the parcel normal get lost by royal mail

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Following peoples concerns about whether David was getting emails from us I sent one to him this morning showing some peoples concerns. I have never had a problem. Anyhow he replied within 2 hours .

Hi Vic

Thanks for your concerns.

I personally answer every email that comes to the david@timberbits.com and accounts@timberbits.com, usually within 2 hours during business hours or by 10am the next business day. That is of course unless I am overseas and find it hard to get an internet connection.

info@timberbits.com and sales@timberbits.com are answered by my staff.

Normally if their is a complaint about me not answering emails, it is usually because either their email has ended up in my spam box, my email has ended up in their spam box, or when he sent me the email - they put in a wrong email address so the email get rejected.

I take communication seriously, so I always answer email.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

David Lim
Owner and Craftsman
Timberbits.com - Pen Kits, Pen Blanks and woodturning accessories.
email - david@timberbits.com
ph - (02) 9788 3383 (within Australia)

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Last edited:

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks Vic, that is just how it has been for me for a number of years now .. :thumbs:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
that all looks positive Vic

i confess i emailed Sales

maybe I should resend to David...hope he won't mind

Steve

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
that all looks positive Vic

i confess i emailed Sales

maybe I should resend to David...hope he won't mind

Steve

Steve, I am sure he will be more than pleased to help you. I had a problem registering a new account with them earlier in the week and David sorted it out no problem.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
The last time I contacted David was through their contact page and I still haven't had a response, it is probably down to the new website, so there is a problem.

Peter

Following peoples concerns about whether David was getting emails from us I sent one to him this morning showing some peoples concerns. I have never had a problem. Anyhow he replied within 2 hours .

Hi Vic

Thanks for your concerns.

I personally answer every email that comes to the david@timberbits.com and accounts@timberbits.com, usually within 2 hours during business hours or by 10am the next business day. That is of course unless I am overseas and find it hard to get an internet connection.

info@timberbits.com and sales@timberbits.com are answered by my staff.

Normally if their is a complaint about me not answering emails, it is usually because either their email has ended up in my spam box, my email has ended up in their spam box, or when he sent me the email - they put in a wrong email address so the email get rejected.

I take communication seriously, so I always answer email.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

David Lim
Owner and Craftsman
Timberbits.com - Pen Kits, Pen Blanks and woodturning accessories.
email - david@timberbits.com
ph - (02) 9788 3383 (within Australia)

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
dont get me wrong here please
it is not their fault my kit has not arrived
I am sure they was sent in good faith
it is more likely a failure of our postal system
I guess i am upset due to the kit that i am really wanting
Steve

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).