• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

Pete B

Registered
Hi,

i should have joined quite some time ago when Jim discovered me somewhere else by chance.
But i have been lurking regularly for some time.
I have been turning for just a few years really but i am passionate about turning, having discovered turning by chance. I make quite a lot of bowls and vases as my Wife can testify as they are all over at various stages of drying, but that's what the top of units are for !
I also make quite a few pens mainly kits, in wood and other materials, that i keep discovering around the web.
Always looking to try something new.
I live on the North East Coast a few miles East of Newcastle.

Pete

Jim

Grand Master
Hello Pete, and welcome to the forums .. please refresh my memory of where you was discovered .. :bwink: My memory is not as good as it should be for my age ... :ciggrin:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Hi,

i should have joined quite some time ago when Jim discovered me somewhere else by chance.

Welcome to the site Pete. :bwink:

I have seen some of the places jim hangs out, my mind is going over thinking what he has been up to now. :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).