• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Black Corian and Polymer Clay

Jim

Grand Master
Looks a very classy Pen Zman, i love that blank it looks very clean, showing off the beautiful pattern .. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
I have to admit, the combination works for me .. :thumbs: Where do you get the corian from Zman?? :thinks:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That is very imaginative and it could have been too much 'In your face' but its not and I think it is an amazing pen. Superb :thumbs:

Zman

First Name
Itzhak
I have to admit, the combination works for me .. :thumbs: Where do you get the corian from Zman?? :thinks:

I get it from surpluses of kitchen furniture shop It comes in plates of 12 mm and has to be glued two pieces to get solid blank

Attachments

• WIA6A2MMQQ.jpg
    WIA6A2MMQQ.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 35
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).