• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

a day in York

cowboy

Registered
let me say this one more time l would like to thank Neil and his good lady wife for a fantastic day and for putting all the hard work into making it work well done:bravo: and also the food was fantastic just sorry l had to leave early {family matter} it was nice putting names to faces, a truly good day was add by me and the demos where worth watching, l could go on but l will let the others have there say,

Once again thank you both for a great time:rock::rock::rock:

oh and Happy birthday and have a good drink you deserve it :pint::beer:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well it was a good day even though I missed my return train and had to pay 69.80 to get home

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I thought there was going to be an online live auction.

Peter

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
I thought there was going to be an online live auction.

Peter

Yea I thought that was going to happen as well. I had a few items that I was going to bid on and despite searching all over the forum I could not find a link.
My own fault really I should have got off my arse and gone to the event !

:sob:Vic:sob:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
If you weren't at the live auction how do I know if I won either of the two items I was the highest bidder on at the close of the online auction? :noidea:
Hope everyone had a great day by the way :thumbs:

Hope you understand, I'm more than a bit tired right now!
We couldn't run the online auction live and it had to be done on paper.
I do have a couple of admin errors to sort out, as a couple of lots and payments got lost in the mayhem!
There is now a mountain of paperwork to go through to inform any winning bidders who were not present today.
I will be mailing you if you won a bid, but now is probably not the time.:whistling: Beer is now the order of the day!:pint:

My head's a shed at the moment, but a quick tot up shows that we have already raised £1000+ after expenses, with money still to come in!

:thanxs::thanxs::rock::rock:

cowboy

Registered
you have earned that beer
we have already raised £1000+ after expenses, with money still to come in! Fantastic:up::bravo::yourtheman::beer::itscool:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I do have a couple of admin errors to sort out, as a couple of lots and payments got lost in the mayhem!
There is now a mountain of paperwork to go through to inform any winning bidders who were not present today.
I will be mailing you if you won a bid, but now is probably not the time.:whistling: Beer is now the order of the day!:pint:

My head's a shed at the moment, but a quick tot up shows that we have already raised £1000+ after expenses, with money still to come in!

I think I did not pay for one of my lots which was the vapour mask

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I am pleased that everything went well but where are the pics? 1k is a tremendous amount of cash well done all. :thumbs: Sorry to hear you missed the train bellringer, the trains are normally late leaving the station for up to 20 or 30 minites late.

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray

No worries Neil, fully understand what a huge day it will have been. Glad you raised so much money. Enjoy your beer, I'm at work til bloody midnight :vangry:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).