• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Fanfare Please!!!

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Expenses paid and money yet to arrive factored in.
Checked, double checked, and checked again!

The Grand total raised on the fundraiser day is................................

ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO POUNDS AND SEVENTY ONE PENCE!

:rock::rock::rock:

Thanks to all for your generosity. I hope to let you know how the money is used and will update you as and when.
Thank you once again my friends,
Best regards,
Neil

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Well done Neil for organising the event and everyone ho supported Neil:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well done Neil, you put a lot of effort into this and deserve the recognition that hopefully you'll get from the school.

TK woodman

Graduate Member
First Name
Tony
Well done Neil a fantastic effort toward much needed funds - Also applause to the people that donated items and supported you on the day - Well done to all involved.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Even though I did not go I would like to say well done Neil and your team for managing to produce a great day (from the sound of things) and managing to raise that great sum of money.:banana::banana::banana::bravo::bravo::bravo:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Neil we just turned up and enjoyed ourselves, you and the ladies deserve all the credit. Well done mate

Jim

Grand Master
A big thanks to you and the back room staff Neil, it was this team who brought this wood turning fraternity together .. The sum is phenomenal my friend, and all for a good cause .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).