• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

When David met Bathsheba

Zman

First Name
Itzhak
:wink: Burl Eucalyptus + Aluminum + stainless steel

:whistling:

Attachments

• WIAA045MMQQ.jpg
    WIAA045MMQQ.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 61
  • WIAA06FMMQQ.jpg
    WIAA06FMMQQ.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 58
  • WIAA046LLQQ.jpg
    WIAA046LLQQ.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 59
  • WIAA054MMQQ.jpg
    WIAA054MMQQ.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 60
  • WIAA070MMQQ.jpg
    WIAA070MMQQ.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 58

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well you certainly are pulling a few out of the bag Zman and this is yet another cracker. The wood, turning and finish is superb. It doesn't look like it would be easy to hold but nevertheless I like it. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Z Man a winner in lots of ways excellent choice of design and presentation this is what the forum benefits from stimulation IMHO.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It is a stunning creation and again Penpal Peter is right, for some it is stimulation for others it is not. It does it for me:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: There is nothing plastic looking about it, apart from what looks like a great CA finish.

Peter

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Hi Zman, when I first looked at the pen I just flicked past it as it did not do that much for me. The actual turning and finishing looks really good but the style IMHO let it down.

However after having a good look at your photos I realised how good it looks and very different from the norm.

You certainly throw another light on pen turning.

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).