• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Workshop security

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I have 2 sheds, a small one for the garden stuff and a medium size one 8x6 where i have my tools etc. i had my garden shed broke into earlier in the week where they took a few things, i have a better lock on my workshop but the windows can easily be removed if wanted. So i have spent the last 2 days securing them, what is annoying the police didnt even bover to come out, they just gave me a crime number. So be careful out there we are in this alone.

Jim

Grand Master
I have an alarm lock on the shed door and sensors on the windows, but will be making the windows more secure in the near future. :bwink:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
Sorry to here that.............:down:
there are some miserable barstewards about.......

With regard to my work shop......:nonono:

You better be a fast runner.....................
...at least as fast as my GSD, and if you pass test one.....test two starts at 3000ft/sec

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
I have only got a simple latch lock on a lever /lever but I will upgrade, the shed has no windows apart from the door whicn is 6mm perspex.Frankie.

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I don't have a shed.
But if I did I would love it cherish it sleep in it and if any low life wanted to try and steal anything from it I would spend the rest of my life in prison for murder.

Jed Baxter

Registered
I have 2 big dogs in the house and they can smeel a rat at 100 yards, so these would let me know of any intruders. The rest i wouldnt want to talk about. :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).