• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello From Calgary Canada

Coysquibbly

Apprentice Member
First Name
Kevin
Saw this site this evening, and thought that I would register. I have been turning pens for about 5 years now, would say I have made several hundred pens over the years. Thought it would be great to see what other pen turners are doing on the other side of the planet and to learn a few things along the way.

Kevin

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Grreetings Kevin! And welcome to the forum sir.:thumbs:
Do you have any pictures of your work you could share?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum Kevin, show us some of your pens, photos are always welcome.

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the maddest, greatest forum on the planet Kevin. Not only do we turn pens but we also turn sane people too. So if you aren't already mad then get out quick where there is still a crack in the door. :funny:

Show us some of your work, we feed off the turnings or in fact just about anything of others.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hello and welcome. Look forward to seeing some of your work and it sounds like you could bring a lot to the forum and hopefully pick up a hint or two.

Nice part of Canada you are in I spent a month not far from you in Suffield between Calgary and Medicine Hat. Mind you most of the time I was out in the open plains

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Kevin, look forward to seeing some of your work ... :thumbs:

Matt

Registered
Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum. There are some superb turners on here so you are sure to pick up some tips and enjoy the banter :thumbs:

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Welcome to the Asylum Kevin, Just make out you can understand these inmates and show em some pictures or they will make you as mad as they are!:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).